Bilingual Data Entry Representative
Location: Toronto Office
Accepting applications, immediate opening - How to apply
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that’s offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
This position is a great opportunity to build on existing customer service skills. Fine tune your multi-tasking abilities, while developing your communication and problem-solving skills. You'll also be able to use both French and English languages daily in this fantastic team environment.
responsibilities of the position include:
- Inbound/outbound calls (not tele-marketing)
- Responding to customer calls/emails/faxes
- Data entry
adjudication (training provided)
- Providing superior professional service to valued
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and great hours
- Competitive salary with incentive program
- Superior benefits including extended health
care, gym membership and RRSP plan.
candidate will have the following attributes:
- Fluent in both English and French – testing will
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving
skills, quick thinker
- Positive individual with very good attention to
- Must be able to work independently, as well as
in a team environment
- Punctual, professional and reliable.
- Good references – thorough background check will be
- Monday to
Friday: 8:30am to 9:00pm EST
10:00am to 6:00pm EST
10:00am to 5:00pm EST
This is an excellent, full time permanent position with a well known company. The position is located in Yorkville (Bay /Bloor) and is easily accessible by TTC.
How to Apply
This is an immediate opening. If you meet the qualifications and are interested, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Bilingual Data Entry Representative".