Marketing and Communication Manager
Accepting applications, immediate opening - How to apply
Iceberg Finance | Smart financing
iFinance Canada Inc. is a well-established national consumer financing company that has offered an array of financing options to Canadians since 1996. In April 2022, iFinance Canada was acquired by Iceberg Finance, a fintech lender offering specialized financing solutions for automobiles, insurance products, extended warranties and personal loans. Following the acquisition, the group is now one of the top 10 players in Canada’s specialty financial services industry.
We are a growing organization currently recruiting for a Marketing and Communication Manager in Canada. We are looking for a driven, high-energy individual with expertise at managing marketing and external communication initiatives in the complex and ever-changing environment we evolve in. You must be a strong leader who enjoys navigating change, can handle ambiguity, and understands both the strategic and operational facets of this position. This person will possess the ability to leverage traditional and social media, sponsored channels, public relations, and digital amplification to position and elevate the iFinance and Iceberg brands.
Reporting to the Principal Director of Business Development and Marketing, the Marketing and Communication Manager is responsible for the brand positioning, digital content, and marketing initiatives at iFinance/Iceberg to meet the company's goals and align with customer (B2B & B2C) acquisition and retention.
The person who is most suited for this job strikes a balance between strategy and creativity, provides enthusiasm to motivate others, has a strong desire to develop a powerful marketing engine, and seeks to expand their horizons in a cutting-edge setting.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies to drive B2B & B2C revenue growth expectations across all financing verticals
- Gain a thorough understanding of our clientele and drive a customer centric approach through various marketing campaigns
- Customer journey mapping, persona profiles creation, behavior targeting, market segmentation and understand the competitive landscape
- Tracking marketing activities and scaling the most effective ones
- Provide quality assurance for outgoing email campaigns and external content for the proper voice, image choice, segmentation, etc.
- Continuously work to grow our social media presence and engagement
- Write, and schedule SMS and push notification campaigns using various platforms
- Redaction of press releases, external communications (ex. newsletter), reports, and more
- Develop long term strategic marketing and communication plan with the senior management team
- Work closely with the sales team to grow the sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly objectives
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as defined by the management team.
- Possibilities to supervise a small Marketing team.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proven track record in performance marketing and full understanding of digital marketing
- Significant experience in working with a variety of integrated marketing mediums including web, print, advertising, events, and SMS / emails push notifications campaigns
- Passion for new performance marketing know-how and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of email campaign best practices to improve email deliverability
- A self-starter with the willingness to test new ways to grow iFinance & Iceberg user’s base
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Canadian landscape and its cultural nuances and great diversity
- Ability to handle shifting priorities, tight deadlines, and multiple projects at once
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Marketing
- French language is an asset
- Natural networker and outstanding communicator
- A winner’s attitude with a proven track record of past performance, successes, and achievements
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Why you would love to work at iFinance / Iceberg:
- A collaborative, highly passionate and team focus culture
- Hybrid work model (3 days in office)
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus
- Superior benefits including extended health care
- RRSP program with company match
- A new vibrant office environment in Toronto and remote working capability
Join our team of marketing experts and take the first step in advancing your career with iFinance Canada and Iceberg Finance, where creativity, innovation, and success are valued
How to Apply
This is an immediate opening. If you meet the qualifications and are interested, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Marketing and Communication Manager".