Administrative Assistant with Bookkeeping Experience (Bay/Bloor)
No positions available at this time
This dynamic, growing organization is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant with Bookkeeping Experience. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that’s offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
This position is a great opportunity to build on existing administrative and bookkeeping skills. Fine tune your multi-tasking abilities, while developing your communication and problem-solving skills in this fantastic team environment.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Document preparation
- Client and Bank correspondence
- Record keeping
- Corporate filing
- Excel data entry
- Internal client support
- Phone coverage
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and great hours
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP plan.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Fluent English– written and verbal - testing will be required
- Knowledge of MS Word/Excel
- Book-keeping knowledge
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, quick thinker
- Positive individual with very good attention to details and very organized
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Punctual, professional and reliable
- Good references – background check will be required
- Must be willing to work the following hours:
-Monday to Friday: 11:00am to 7:00pm EST
This is an excellent, full time permanent position with a well known company. The position is located in Yorkville (Bay /Bloor) and is easily accessible by TTC.
We are looking to hire as soon as we find the right candidate. As a deemed essential service business, on-boarding will be done as a mix of safe and socially distant training in office (with masks and gloves provided if needed) and remote sessions (remote trainers contacting the new employee in the office). It is most likely that subsequent to initial training and demonstration of capability that the position will evolve into work from home while our office continues to be on minimal staffing. This position would then be work-from-home temporarily (pandemic-related) and would transition to our office location in the future
iFinance Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for telephone interviews will be contacted.
How to Apply
No positions available at this time. If you would like to apply for future consideration, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Administrative Assistant with Bookkeeping Experience (Bay/Bloor)".