Web Content & Digital Advertising Specialist
Location: Toronto, Vancouver, Longueuil
No positions available at this time
This dynamic, growing organization is currently recruiting for a Web Content & Digital Advertising Specialist. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that’s offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
This position is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and grow your career in a fantastic team environment.
This role is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns and is primarily focused on paid search ads within the Google and Bing advertising platforms. Campaigns will also include retargeting, display, and video ads. It is also responsible for creating content, newsletters, and implementing a content plan, as well as managing the database for our cosmetic surgery website. Social media is also a component of this position.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns
- A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Management of text ad creative, and keyword research
- Perform digital advertising audits
- Actively collaborate with the marketing team to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives
- Creation and publishing of website content and newsletters
- Manage the cosmetic surgery database
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of Google Ads account management experience required
- Google Ads Certification required
- Knowledge of content management systems (Wordpress)
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Contribute new ideas for fresh, interesting content
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising is a plus
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and great hours
- Competitive salary with incentive program
- Superior benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP plan.
For Montreal: This is a full-time permanent position. The position is located in Longueuil and is easily accessible by Metro Montreal.
For Toronto: This is a full-time permanent position. The position is located in Yorkville (Bay/Bloor) and is easily accessible by TTC.
For Vancouver: This is a full-time permanent position. The position is located in the Olympic Village and is easily accessible by SkyTrain.
We are looking to hire as soon as we find the right candidate. As a deemed essential service business, on-boarding will be done as a mix of safe and socially distant training in office (with masks and gloves provided if needed) and remote sessions (remote trainers contacting the new employee in the office). It is most likely that subsequent to initial training and demonstration of capability that the position will evolve into work from home while our office continues to be on minimal staffing. This position would then be work-from-home temporarily (pandemic-related) and would transition to our office location in the future
iFinance Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for telephone interviews will be contacted.
How to Apply
No positions available at this time. If you would like to apply for future consideration, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Web Content & Digital Advertising Specialist".