Accountant (Bay / Bloor)
No positions available at this time
iFinance Canada Inc. is looking for a Full Time, Permanent Accountant for its Accounting department.
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that’s offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
The responsibilities of this position include assisting with:
- Bank Reconciliations
- GL reconciliations
- A/R reconciliations and scrutiny
- Treasury / Banking
- Audit schedules
- Lender audits
- Tax returns
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and great hours
- Comprehensive Benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP plan.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- CPA designation or final level
- Knowledge of MS Word/Excel at an intermediate level
- Experience with IFRS would be an asset
- Self-starter with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, quick thinker
- Positive individual with very good attention to details and very organized
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Punctual, professional and reliable
- Fluent in English– testing will be required
- Good references – background check will be required
This is an excellent, full time permanent position with a well known company. The position is located in Yorkville (Bay /Bloor) and is easily accessible by TTC.
We are looking to hire as soon as we find the right candidate. As a deemed essential service business, on-boarding will be done as a mix of safe and socially distant training in office (with masks and gloves provided if needed) and remote sessions (remote trainers contacting the new employee in the office). It is most likely that subsequent to initial training and demonstration of capability that the position will evolve into work from home while our office continues to be on minimal staffing. This position would then be work-from-home temporarily (pandemic-related) and would transition to our office location in the future
iFinance Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for telephone interviews will be contacted.
This is an immediate opening, if you meet the qualifications and are interested; please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ” Accountant”.
How to Apply
No positions available at this time. If you would like to apply for future consideration, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Accountant (Bay / Bloor) ".