Accounting Manager (Downtown Toronto)
Location: Toronto office
No positions available at this time
Location: Toronto Office
This dynamic, growing organization is currently recruiting for an Accounting Manager
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers while maintaining strong support and respect within our Team.
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that’s offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Preparing and/or reviewing general ledger entries and reconciliations
- Overseeing and compliance with various monthly lender reporting requirements
- Maintaining the general ledger system
- Compliance with regulatory tax filings
- Overseeing the day to day functions of the Accounting Department including staff supervision
- Liaising with lender, regulatory and external auditors on quarterly and annual audits
- Coordinating with the IT Department on system related issues and business process improvements; including relevant system/software upgrades.
- Working closely with other Departments to ensure continuity of operations and good service to our valued clients
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and good hours
- Competitive salary with incentive program
Great benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP/DPSP plan.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications/attributes:
- 3-5 years experience in a supervisory role.
- CPA accounting designation.
- Self starter with an ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Team player, excellent attitude and driven with an ability & willingness to learn quickly.
- A service oriented attitude.
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and oral.
This is an excellent, full time permanent position with a well known company. The position is located in Yorkville (Bay /Bloor) and is easily accessible by TTC.
iFinance Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
How to Apply
No positions available at this time. If you would like to apply for future consideration, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Accounting Manager (Downtown Toronto)".