Expert Microsoft Access Developer (Toronto or Vancouver)
Location: Toronto or Vancouver office
Accepting applications, immediate opening - How to apply
This dynamic, growing organization is currently recruiting for an Expert Microsoft Access Developer.We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that's offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Support and develop an existing client-management application working with a senior developer. Help define requirements and facilitate the transition to integrate with a new Accounting system from a legacy system.
- Design, develop, test and document software applications based on functional requirements gathered to improve the operational efficiency of the organization.
- Leverage strong analytical and problem solving skills to efficiently resolve issues.
- Maintain the highest level of internal client satisfaction with exemplary communication skills.
- Monitor and recommend changes to information systems to achieve optimal performance
- Assist with a wide variety of operational projects including: Technical programming and scripting tasks; Optimizing internal processes and procedures
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and great hours
- Competitive salary with incentive program
- Superior benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP plan
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A thorough understanding of relational database theory and practice
- Over seven years experience with System Analysis and Design, Business Requirements Analysis, and Software Application Design and Development
- Microsoft Certification:
- MCSE Data Management & Analytics
- SQL Server Database Dev
- MCSE App Builder
- Programming in C#
- Software skill set:
- Microsoft Access VBA: Expert level
- Microsoft Data Access: DAO, ADO
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0: Professional
- Microsoft COM+ Application deployment and management
- Microsoft SQL Server: Development and Administration
- Microsoft Visual Studio
This is an excellent, full time permanent position with a well known company. The position is located either at 60 Bloor Street West, Suite 605 Toronto, ON M4W 3B8 or at 24 West 4th Ave, Vancouver BC, V5Y 1G3
iFinance Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
How to Apply
This is an immediate opening. If you meet the qualifications and are interested, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Expert Microsoft Access Developer (Toronto or Vancouver)".