Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Location: Vancouver Office
Accepting applications, immediate opening - How to apply
This dynamic, growing organization is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that's offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
This position is a great opportunity to build on existing customer service skills as well as to fine tune your multi-tasking abilities, while developing your communication and problem-solving skills in this fantastic team environment.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Inbound/outbound calls (not tele-marketing)
- Responding to customers calls/emails/faxes
- Data entry
- Credit adjudication (training provided)
- Providing superior professional service to valued clients
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and good hours
- Competitive salary with incentive programs
- Superior benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP plan
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Fluent in both English and French - proficiency assessment will be required
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, quick thinker
- Positive individual with very good attention to details
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Punctual, professional and reliable
- Good references - thorough background check will be required
Must be willing to work full range of shifts within the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
Saturday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST
Sunday 7:00 am to 2:00 pm PST
This is an excellent, full time permanent position with a well known company. The position is located in Olympic Village in Vancouver and is easily accessible by Skytrain/transit.
<pclass="msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height: normal">iFinance Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
How to Apply
This is an immediate opening. If you meet the qualifications and are interested, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Bilingual Customer Service Representative".