Bilingual Customer Service / Accounts Receivable
Location: Vancouver Office
Accepting applications, immediate opening - How to apply
This dynamic, growing organization is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Service/Collector – First Party Collections. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that’s offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
This position is a great opportunity to build on existing customer service skills as well as to fine tune your multi-tasking abilities, while developing your communication and problem-solving skills. You'll also be able to use both French and English languages daily in this fantastic team environment.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Inbound/outbound collection calls (no tele-marketing; no auto-dialer)
- Responding to customers calls/emails/faxes
- Reviewing accounts and make payment arrangements with clients
- Skip Tracing
- Quote payout balances
- Update Client contact & account information
- Respond to client enquiries
- Providing superior professional service to valued clients
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and good hours
- Competitive salary with incentive program
- Superior benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP plan.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Fluent in both English and French – testing will be required
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, quick thinker
- Positive individual with very good attention to details
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Punctual, professional and reliable.
- Good references – thorough background check will be required
Must be willing to work full range of shifts within
the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 6:00pm PST
- Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm PST. Approximately once a month
This is an excellent, full time permanent position with a well known company. The position is located at 24 West 4th Ave, Vancouver BC, V5Y 1G3
iFinance Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
How to Apply
This is an immediate opening. If you meet the qualifications and are interested, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Bilingual Customer Service / Accounts Receivable".