Bilingual Junior Marketing & Admin Assistant
Location: Toronto or Vancouver office
No positions available at this time
This dynamic, growing organization is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Junior Marketing & Admin Assistant (French and English) for our Vancouver office. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that’s offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
This position is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and grow your career in a fantastic team environment.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Supporting teams with various administrative tasks
- Assisting in vendor relationship management
- Coordinating and overseeing the day-to-day management of supplies
- Attending Industry Conferences
- Coordinating office events
- Data entry with a keen eye for detail
- Responding to customer/provider calls/vendor emails/faxes
- Providing superior professional service to valued clients
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong organizational, planning and creative problem-solving skills
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with independence and good judgment
- The ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, in French and English, with diverse groups such as customers, vendors, and officials at all levels
- Positive individual with very good attention to details
- Basic Computing Skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Punctual, professional and reliable
- Creativity, thinking "outside the box", is a plus
- Good references –background check will be required
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and great hours
- Competitive salary with incentive program
- Superior benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP plan.
For Vancouver: This is a full-time permanent position. The position is located in the Olympic Village and is easily accessible by the SkyTrain.
For Toronto: This is a full-time permanent position. The position is located in Yorkville (Bay/Bloor) and is easily accessible by TTC.
iFinance Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
How to Apply
No positions available at this time. If you would like to apply for future consideration, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Bilingual Junior Marketing & Admin Assistant".