Customer Service / Accounts Receivable
Location: Toronto Office
No positions available at this time
This dynamic, growing organization is currently recruiting for a Customer Service/Collector – First Party Collections. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that’s offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
This position is a great opportunity to build on existing customer service skills as well as to fine tune your multi-tasking abilities, while developing your communication and problem-solving skills in this fantastic team environment.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Inbound/outbound collection calls (no tele-marketing; no auto-dialer)
- Responding to customers calls/emails/faxes
- Reviewing accounts and make payment arrangements with clients
- Skip Tracing
- Quote payout balances
- Update Client contact & account information
- Respond to client enquiries
- Providing superior professional service to valued clients
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and good hours
- Competitive salary with incentive program
- Superior benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP plan.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, quick thinker
- Positive individual with very good attention to details
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Punctual, professional and reliable.
- Good references – thorough background check will be required
- Bilingual French/English an asset.
Must be willing to work full range of shifts within the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 9:00pm EST
- Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm EST. Approximately once a month
This is an excellent, full time permanent position with a well known company. The position is located in Yorkville (Bay /Bloor) and is easily accessible by TTC.
We are looking to hire as soon as we find the right candidate. As a deemed essential service business, on-boarding will be done as a mix of safe and socially distant training in office (with masks and gloves provided if needed) and remote sessions (remote trainers contacting the new employee in the office). It is most likely that subsequent to initial training and demonstration of capability that the position will evolve into work from home while our office continues to be on minimal staffing. This position would then be work-from-home temporarily (pandemic-related) and would transition to our office location in the future
iFinance Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for telephone interviews will be contacted.
How to Apply
No positions available at this time. If you would like to apply for future consideration, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Customer Service / Accounts Receivable".