Bilingual Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Bay/Bloor)
Location: Toronto Office
No positions available at this time
iFinance Canada Inc. is looking for a (English/French)Bilingual Receptionist /Administrative Assistant. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
iFinance Canada Inc. is a national consumer financing company that’s offered an array of financing to Canadians since 1996.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Answer multi-phone lines using Polycom phone system
- Greet clients and customers and direct office visitors
- Assist with management of office supplies
- Assist with scheduling and tracking courier shipments
- Act as a liaison with the building management
- Review and assign incoming faxes and emails as needed
- Assist with inputting telephone and fax applications as needed
- Create reports & compile documentation
- Provide Clerical and Administrative support to the Administration Team
- Ensure efficient, courteous, professional telephone/reception service exists at all times;
- Very stable company
- Positive environment and great hours
- Comprehensive Benefits including extended health care, gym membership and RRSP plan.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Fluent in both English and French – testing will be required
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Word/Excel
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, quick thinker
- Positive individual with very good attention to details and very organized
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills for a high volume environment
- Punctual, professional and reliable
- Good references – background check will be required
- Must be willing to work the following hours:
-Monday to Friday: 11:00am to 7:00pm EST
This is an excellent, full time permanent position with a well known company. The position is located in Yorkville (Bay /Bloor) and is easily accessible by TTC.
iFinance Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
How to Apply
No positions available at this time. If you would like to apply for future consideration, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Bilingual Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Bay/Bloor)".